Thursday, July 9, 2009

KSAH-my new school

Today is my 3rd day study at Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid (KSAH)...^^
have new friends,ha ha
even though it was only 3 days , SMKP can't figth with KSAH
1st ~All Teacher at KSAH use English to teach even the Pengajian Am teacher
2nd ~Teacher teach with understanding ( i not said all SMKP form 6 teacher ,but somebody la...)
3rd ~no SDS ( SDS at SMKP just wasting student's time only = useless )

My class name = Beta
only have 9 boys
many girls
(most of them are Chinese)

KSAH is a good school and great situation for me to learn and speak English
i think the most important is
all of them are diligent and it may affect me to hard work too
(don wan to be the last at exam , but NOW still don wan to study ==)

Today is the 1st time i chat with the boys even 3 days already i study at there...==(maybe i sit at back and they sit at front then no time to introduce each other)
this Saturday has 3-3 basketball competition at my new school
same team with my classmate (Jun n Chong)
hope this is the chance for us to build up our friendship^^

(1st time write my blog in English language , if gt any wrong grammar , please leave a comment to correct my mistake,thanks)

1 comment:

  1. a good start for u to speak in english in your new school...
    hope that everythings in under ur control and u can build up ur own new kingdom overthere...
    not many wrongs...just not good if u still wan to write the post with msn languages!!!haha...
    anyway all the best to you.hope that u will always enthusiastic to face all the problems u will facing no matter now or future...
    may God bless you...and i will fully support you.my spirit soul and wish will always b with you...good luck...my buddy^^

    ReplyDelete